Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hard At Work











All of us worked really hard, early one Saturday Morning, trying to put in our new rock border on our back cement porch. There were bricks layed before but they weren't cemented in place, and it was also uneven, so if you stepped on it, it would move...didn't like it at all. The rock border was pretty much my idea. So with my brilliant idea and Bryce and Saia's expertise in stuff like that, we went right to work and got it done. Like my dad would always say, "many hands make light work", and it sure was. It was great to see the kids having fun, but more especially...WORKING!! We got it done quick and couldn't wait to see the end result. I'm proud to say...it turned out really well. I'm so happy we were able to do something I really wanted, and it looks great!!

2 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

I love your work!!! The rocks in cement look soooo good...great job!!

goodluckbarb said...

That does look like fun! The end result is wonderful. It shows your good taste;)