Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Visiting with Kristi



Our friend, Kristi Schroeder, was in Mesquite this past weekend with her friend. When I found out she was in Mesquite, I started texting her. She told me how she wished she could come down to Vegas and see us. I told her that she was so close but yet so far! I really wanted to go and see her, and the kids wanted to see her, too, so after talking Bryce into driving some more (we had just gotten back from California the day before and he drove most of the way), we decided to take a drive up to Mesquite. It was so nice to see Kristi again! We picked her up and went to lunch at some Mexican restaurant. Although it was a very short visit, we still had a nice time, and the kids were so happy they got to see Kristi again!

1 comment:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

You guys are so funny!! Can I just tell you how much Kristi loved the visit!! That was so nice of you to drive some more just for an hour or so...I wish we lived closer!