Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Week Long Campout






This morning Bryce left with his Scouts to Payson, Arizona for another week long camp at Camp Geronimo. He and seven boys, including Joey, went on this campout. Bryce is the only leader from our ward that's going, and Bro. Bozant from the Valle Verde ward is going along with four boys from his ward. Sheldon Herbert is planning to go later on in the week, so that'll be nice for Bryce to have another adult to help him out with things. I'm so glad! But does it get any easier as the wife of a Scoutmaster and the mother of a scout to have them leave a few times each year for campouts? It's hard for me sometimes, all right, every time! It gets lonely! I can't stand it! Especially because Bryce doesn't get any reception on his cell phone, I can't talk to him anytime I want to. Gosh, this will be a long week for sure! I may just have Vaughn, Sierra, and Cheyenne sleep with me. NOT!! Anyway, I hope Bryce and Joey and the other boys have a great time. They always do!

No comments: