Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun at the Waterpark






A friend of mine from church, Mary Herbert, told me about some parks around Henderson where kids can run and play in water sprinklers. In the summer time because it's so hot here, they have parks where water shoots out of the ground, kind of like sprinklers, so we decided to take our kids to one of them so the kids could run and play. At first when we got there the park was crowded because there was a group of kids there, probably from a day care or summer school, and our kids were hesitant to play. But as soon as this group of kids left, our kids went crazy. I felt bad for Joey and Mary's son Carlton who are both 13 years old, because I think they felt that maybe they were too old to be running around, but after a little while they got right in it and had fun. I think they all had fun! The only thing they complained about was that the water was cold. I thought it was pretty neat and I think the kids had fun for atleast an hour. Mary told me about another "water" park that's bigger and a little better, although it's farther away, but we might check it out anyway, some other time.

3 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

What cute kids! Love you guys, Kristi

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

actually, I agree with Kristi....What cute KIDS!!! It looks like fun ..... swimming!! Have fun

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

This is a site my nephew sent me....it really works to get some fun backgrounds....
Try this site

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?pageNum_rs_backs=0&totalRows_rs_backs=124&cat=39
just follow the instructions real simple. Go to dashboard, layout, add a page element, HTML/JavaScript, past in the code from the site and click save.