Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just One of Our Great Investments


We finally bought a freezer!!! Hooray!!! We had it delivered yesterday and I didn't hesitate one bit to run to the store and buy things so we could fill up our new freezer. I can't wait to go through the papers and really SHOP to find great deals on meats and other frozen foods. I'll be cooking more dinners, I'm sure, but it's totally okay because I know it'll help us save more money in the long run, instead of going out to eat so much. We're all excited to have our freezer and I know we'll make great use of it!

1 comment:

MrAloha808 said...

Aloha! Luana, great investment. It makes me want to invite myself over for dinner. Your blog is cool and a great idea. I enjoyed reading about your time back home for leila's sons graduation. I am glad that you got to go home and see family and friends. I got in touch with Elder Steve Peck from our missiona and gave him your email. I hope you do not mind. He is doing well and is an accountant in Utah. I remember your family singing back home when we were growing up. Those are good memories and good times. You have a beautiful family. You all look so beautifully "local kine"

with alohaz,
Bradda Larry